Pine Crest Village of Mackinaw City is seeking a Full Time Maintenance Person for their facility. Candidate must be detail oriented with excellent customer service skills.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 year or more experience
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Knowledge of safety standards and precautions.
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• Ability to problem solve
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Must be able to work flexible hours; on call, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
• Operating various types of hand and power tools
• Being a team player and working well with other staff as well as visitors.
• Follow written and verbal instructions
• Maintains buildings to ensure they are in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
• Inspect contractors work to ensure that safe work practices are used and specifications and further conditions have been followed.
• Performs routine maintenance on building and scheduling and carrying out routine inspections
• Identifies and reports, broken and missing equipment to manager
• Maintains a clean and organized work area
• Performs preventative maintenance inside and outside the buildings
• Works toward continual improvement of the overall organization.
• Heavy lifting and or moving up to 50lbs.
More jobs at Pinecrest Village