2ND SHIFT MACHINISTS
Machinists (CNC & Grind) â These positions require the programming, setup and operation of Mazak & Okuma CNC mills, lathes, and/or various manual grinding machines.Â
Ideal candidates will:
- be capable of working from engineering drawings,
- have product machining experience with measurements down to Â±.0002â,
- have ability to meet finish specifications of machine tool parts that are generally made from carbon steels.Â
You will be responsible for inspection/QC of work produced using a wide range of precision measurement instruments. We are willing to train (during 1st shift) individuals that possess the applicable aptitude.
One of these positions will also fill need for 2nd shift leader. Leader position will:
- oversee manufacturing processes (work flow)
- have high-level organizational skills
- perform supervisory duties, including performance appraisals.
About the Company â Forkardt Inc., located in Traverse City, is a global provider of precision workholding. For over 75 years, Forkardt has been providing special design and build solutions to various markets worldwide.We offer an excellent benefits package which includes medical and dental insurance, HSA account, life insurance, disability, and a generous 401K plan. We also offer education assistance, paid holidays upon hire, and a progressive vacation package. We also offer a competitive wage based on experience.
Submit resume to [email protected] OR send to HR Dept, Forkardt Inc., 2155 Traversefield Drive, Traverse City, 49686.
NO RESUMES ARE TO BE DROPPED OFF; MUST BE E-MAILED OR MAILED.
Forkardt is an EOE/AA employer.
More jobs at Forkardt Inc