Materne North America (MNA), a wholly-owner subsidiary of MOM Group located in France, is a highly successful, fast-growing and innovative company known for helping squeeZ goodness into the daily lives of kids across the US. We are committed to offering families healthy and convenient snack solutions under its umbrella brand GoGo squeeZ.
Join the GoGo team and help us drive our mission to make on-the-go snacking healthy and fun!
We currently have (6) Machine Operator-Production openings in our Grawn, MI facility.
We offer relocation expenses, competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, std/ltd, 401k and opportunities for advancement! This position starts at $17.82 an hour.
As a Volpak Machine Operator for Materne North America you will be responsible for the operation and monitoring of the packaging equipment for our manufacturing process.
- Operate automated high speed manufacturing equipment through touchscreen/HMI
- Lift and add rolls of packaging film into machine
- Observe materials to identify contamination or foreign materials
- Inspect pouches for uniformity and quality
- Document all necessary supply inventories
- Operate industrial carts and forklifts in a safe manner
- Perform troubleshooting and basic maintenance on equipment
- Clean packaging area and sanitize equipment
- Complete daily paperwork and reports
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift (8-12 hours)
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs multiple times per shift
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Technical / Trade School preferred
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working in the food industry is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills (data entry and experience with an ERP system in production environment preferred)
- Basic Math skills, including basic competency with weights and measures and the ability to understand tare weight
Materne, North America is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
More jobs at Materne North America