Come join NeuroRestorative in the very important work we do providing Supported Living programs and community-based services for adults with brain injury and other neurological challenges.
As a Caregiver/Life Skills Trainer (LST), you’ll carry out rewarding work, seeing your impact in lives on a daily basis. LSTs provide training, assistance and supervision to clients in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings.Â LSTs work closely with our clinical staff to support the therapeutic and behavioral plans in place.
Assist with daily activities:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Facilitate working relationships between employers and those we serve
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to makeâ¦ we want to hear from you!Â Bring the right attitude, weâll train you for success!Â
More jobs at NeuroRestorative