Our Landscape Specialist is responsible for various projects related to planning, planting, and caring for our outdoor environments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Position involves assistance with a variety of tasks including the planting of bulbs and plants around resort, trimming of shrubbery, weeding, lawn maintenance, and basic irrigation repairs including the following:
- Plants grass seed, bulbs, flowers, and shrubs according to instructions and planned design of landscape area.
- Applies fertilizer, herbicide or mulch to designated areas.
- Weeds around bushes, trees, and flower beds.
- Transplants bushes and trees.
- Trims hedges, shrubbery, and prunes trees using hand tools.
- Mows lawns using hand mower or power-driven lawnmower.
- Monitors the health of plants, ensuring that they receive enough water, sunlight, and soil nutrients.
- Assists with basic irrigation repairs and maintenance of ponds and fountains.
More jobs at Crystal Mountain