Recently ranked at #72 on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 27 states, Canada and the Bahamas. A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live.
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company’s future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you’ll know what it’s like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN – LICENSED Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties, LLC, a leading U.S. manufacturer of magnesia-based products, seeks a licensed journeyman electrician for its Manistee, MI production facility.
* Coordinate all in-house electrical repairs and upgrades, including those related to plant operations.
* Troubleshooting, constructing and maintaining power distribution, analog, digital, and PLC systems.
* Support corporate safety culture and perform duties in compliance with all safety rules and regulations.
* Lead by example on all MMM safety rules/procedures and compliance standards and ensure that all employees are following established safety policies and procedures.
* Encourage employees to participate in Guardian Angel activities.
* Licensed Electrician – Journeyman or Masters license required
* Industrial and programming experience a plus
* Excellent communication skills
* Shift work – modified shift schedule
* Working knowledge of high voltage electrical systems required
* Skilled in the use of hand tools, test instruments and electrical construction tools
* WorkKeys testing, NOCTI tests required
* Successful completion of background check and drug screen
* Prescription Drug
* Health Care Reimbursement Account
* Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
* Wellness Programs
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Paid Holidays and Vacation
* 401(k) with Company matching
* Sickness and Accident – Short-Term Disability
* Optional Long-Term Disability
* Employee Life Insurance
* Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
* Business Travel Accident Insurance
* Direct Deposit Payroll
* Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
* College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
* Matching Gift Program
* New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More jobs at Martin Marietta Materials, Inc