Jervis B. Webb Company is a subsidiary of Daifuku North America Holding Company (daifukuna.com), a group company of Daifuku in Japan – the largest material handling company in the world. Our advanced systems move everything from car bodies at auto plants to luggage at airports to packaged goods at warehouses. We are known as experts in engineering, manufacturing and servicing innovative automated materials handling systems including conveyors, automatic guided vehicles, automated storage & retrieval systems, and integrated controls.
The company is currently seeking an experienced Materials Associate
- Under guidance, gathers stages and prepares material for shipment.
- Loads and unloads trucks with the assistance of others if needed.Keeps records required for shipping material.
- Checks loads and arranges pickups.
- Maintains records and tags all equipment before shipment.
- Performs all computer transactions related to shipping and receiving.
- Maintains all receiving records.
- Receives shipments. Mark and store in proper locations.
- Moves inventory to and from storage.
- Performs the kitting allocation of work orders as required by the shop.
- Assists with inventory cycle count record keeping. Analyze discrepancies.
- Removes parts from inventory to distribute to shop floor as required.
- Moves material from work center to work center.
- Know processes and documentation required.
- Ability to perform duties in a timely manner.
- Perform other work related duties as required.
- Participation in the company quality process.
- High School Diploma or GED or 1 year equivalent experience.
- Must posses good verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to operate personal computer and printer.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to read and write English.
* *Jervis B. Webb Company is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and federal sub/contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition.
Jervis B. Webb offers an excellent compensation package including great benefits such as excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, and paid holidays, 401K, Flexible Spending Programs, and more
At this time our company only receives applications online. If you need assistance applying online to this position, please call 248-553-1233 and leave a message and your call will be returned.
# of Openings: 1
Shift: 1st Shift
Company Division: HS
More jobs at Daifuku Web Holding Company