TBAISD is seeking an Infant Toddler/Early Childhood Special Education Teacher
- Possess a valid Michigan teacher’s certificate including endorsement in Early Childhood Special Education
- Possess a baccalaureate degree with a major in a specific special education area – As of September 1, 1990, possess an endorsement in elementary or secondary special education.
- Have completed directed student teaching of not less than eight weeks’ duration in the specific area of impairment. Not less than a 180-hour practicum in the specific area of impairment is required for each additional endorsement.
- Be recommended for a certificate or endorsement, or both, constituting full approval in a specific special education area by an institution of higher education.
- Meet all of the requirements of R340.1862.
- Show evidence of a minimum of five years of satisfactory teaching experience, not less than two years of which shall be in teaching persons in a special education classroom
Working 4 days per week
More jobs at Traverse Bay Area ISD