Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of âAdvancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Livesâ is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
The Integrated Network Delivery Manager (IDN) is the key customer-facing contact point for Leica Biosystems (LBS) assigned large and/or complex clients. The SAM maintains and expands relationships with these strategically targeted customers and aligns the customerâs buying criteria to wins for Leicaâs AP solutions. Assigned approximately 10 named customers, the IDN is responsible for achieving sales and profit quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The IDN champions the entire LBS portfolio range of products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customersâ needs and expectations are met by the company. Additionally, the IDN is supported locally by system and consumable specialists that can be called in to facilitate the technical components of the selling process.
- Sales and Profit Achievement. Accountable for total sales and profit within targeted customers. Maximize the potential of the current business through aggressive growth. Achieve monthly, quarterly, annual sales and profit goals.
- Complex Customer Relationship Development. Establishes productive, professional relationships with key decision-makers at multiple levels with the target clients â C suite, laboratory leadership, AP leaders, coaches, and technical buyers. Develops and presents customer business case internally. Gains wide and deep penetration with the most senior client decision makers.
- Internal Collaboration. Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including field sales specialists assigned to the SAM team, Marketing, National Accounts, Customer Service, Commercial Operations and other support teams in order to meet account performance objectives and customersâ expectations.
- Strategic Account Management. Develop a framework and process to proactively lead a joint internal strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance action plans, market share objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a quarterly, annual, and three-year horizon for targeted customers. Ensures assigned accounts are profiled and leverages the base value proposition to achieve business targets Collaboratively develops account plans to maximize the field sales team impact and shorten the sales cycle. Uses account planning to organize actions and enable successful progression of the sales and relationship development process.
- Active Listening Expertise. Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an on-going basis. Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Brand Ambassador – Drives âtotal Histologyâ as well as Danaher cross Op Co initiatives. Represents and sells the entire LBS portfolio to all stakeholders, acting as the brand ambassador to the client. Reflects LBS and DHR core values in all actions.
Â· Min 10 years of increasingly complex model selling sales experience
Â· Ideally has strategic account management and/or marketing product management experience
Â· BS/BA required Â· MBA preferred * *
Â· Extensive travel required within the assigned geography
If in Boston area 25% in Baltimore area 50%
- Goal oriented, results driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Work independently but able to interact as part of a team
- Lead without authority and ability to create followership
- Proficient in computer skills (SFDC, BI tools, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SAP)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. Weâre innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here youâll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MI-Detroit
Req ID: SEL001271
More jobs at Danaher Corporation