ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow all procedures as detailed in the Housekeeping Training Manual
- To be completely familiar with complex and outlying areas
- Maintain communications with the housekeeping office and all other departments
- Provide exceptional guest service through the practice of the Wow, Go & Please strategy
- Keep pagers, radios and keys safe and secure at all times. They are the property of the resort and must be turned back in at the end of your shift.
- Respond immediately to all calls received via the pager, radio, headset or in house phone
- Report all unusual circumstances to your supervisor – engineering, security or otherwise – damages, illegal situations, etc.
- Offer all possible assistance to our guests
- Maintain equipment (ex: carts) in good condition
- Actively participate in the resort “green” programâ¦reduce, reuse, recycle
- Provide a teamwork atmosphere, positive attitude and high energy while on the job
- Complete all assignments requested of you
- Must follow all resort policy and procedure guidelines
- Must follow proper grooming and dress standards set forth by the employee handbook
- Must understand and abide by environmental practices of the resort
- Other duties as assigned
Some housekeeping experience preferred.
Positive, upbeat attitude. Good communication skills, including verbal and written. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST PASS PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK
More jobs at AccessPoint