Maintains hotel rooms by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, laundry, and polishing; providing linen services.
* Maintains cleaning schedule priorities by following room assignment list; servicing rooms requesting early cleaning first.
* Announces presence by knocking on room doors; returning at a later time to occupied rooms.
* Makes bed by removing and replacing sheets and pillow cases, checking blankets and bedspreads for soiling; replacing soiled items.
* Removes miscellaneous debris by removing trash, newspapers, room service trays, and mini-bar selections.
* Refreshes bath area by cleaning tub, toilet, and sinks; removing used towels and bathmats; replacing bath linens.
* Replenishes room supplies by restocking toiletries and stationery supplies.
* Cleans floors by washing and vacuuming floors.
* Maintains furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
* Conserves energy by closing shades and draperies; turning down air conditioning and heat of unoccupied rooms.
* Maintains room availability by notifying supervisor of room readiness.
* Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping cart at end of shift.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with security regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Enhances housekeeping and hotel reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Dependability, Quality Focus, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Thoroughness, Lifting, Housekeeping, Equipment Maintenance, Independence, Listening, Verbal Communication
More jobs at Country Inn & Suites, Traverse City