In Home Caregiver needed for the Cadillac area.
The right candidate should have the need and desire to want to help others. Certified nurse aides preferred but willing to train the right individual. Please see below for the detailed information on responsibilities, qualifications and benefits below. All interested individuals please call with questions (989)424-6500 and fill out an on line app at the link provided.
Please complete an online application at: www.bellaseniorcare.net
- Assist with walking and light exercise
- Assist with personal care including bathing, dressing, grooming, and incontinence care
- Plan and Prepare meals followed by clean up
- Cleaning of bathroom and kitchen to maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Make beds and change bed linens
- Light housekeeping to include light dusting and light vacuuming
- Run errands if directed by a supervisor
- Provide incidental transportation using client or caregiver car
- In sleep-over situations:
– Assist client to and form bed
– Assist client throughout the night
– Prepare morning meals and cleanup
– Launder your sheets.
- Document activities in the Care Plan Book daily
- Record hours worked on the Client Time Sheet and submit a signed time sheet weekly
- Report any significant client changes to the office immediately
More jobs at Bella Senior Care and Private Duty Care