We are currently searching for a Full-Time Guest Service Representative/Front Desk Agent to join our team at the Windsor Inn, Petoskey, Michigan.Â Candidate must possess excellent customer service and produce high guest satisfaction ratings. Candidate must possess a friendly, courteous demeanor to all guests and fellow team members.Â Strive to deliver a âwowâ factor of hospitality to all guests.Â Candidate must be able to work some weekends, holidays, multi-task and deal with in a fast paced environment.Â Prior hotel experience would be preferred, if none, we will provide training for the right candidate. This position is full time, 2 days a week for 1st shift (7am until 3pm) and 3 days a week for 2nd shift (3pm until 11pm).
Please respond to the Indeed ad or if you would like to pickup an application, please feel free to stop by the hotel at 1859 US-131 Petoskey, MichiganÂ 49770.Â Applications also may be downloaded from the contact tab at www.ahm-hotels.com.Â Â Â
The Windsor Inn is under new Ownership!Â We are currently renovating our guest rooms!Â The Windsor Inn of Petoskey is managed by American Hospitality Management.
Responsible for greeting and welcoming guests to the hotel.Â Completes check-in and/or check-out of the guests stay.Â Accommodates special requests, follow thru with established check-in/out procedures.Â Â
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet customers promptly with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as hotel amenities and local attractions.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers and other forms of payment. Perform accurate, moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Complete registration process by inputting and retrieving information from the computer system, confirming information including number of guests and room rate. Promote all marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and areaâs attractions.
- Promptly answer the telephone using a clear speaking voice. Answer telephone with the hotelâs scripted greeting. Input messages into the computer and retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested. Ensure all guest correspondences are kept confidential.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and inquire guest of satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, contact management immediately.
- Resolve issues such as location changes, providing additional room amenities and credit issues.
- Record guest comments or complaints by listening and offering assistance in order to resolve any problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating/cooling, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
More jobs at The Windsor Inn