Great Lakes Trim, in Williamsburg, MI, is seeking General Assemblers
Job Duties include:
- Makes parts on a production line in a repetitive motion and may be required to staple, glue, cut, screw, spray, operate a small machine, etc. per work instructions or procedures
- Must meet production and scrap goals established by the company
- Additional duties as assigned.
Work hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
$10.50 per hour
- Non-funded health benefits
- Matching 401K and paid holidays may be available after 90 days
ABOUT GREAT LAKES TRIM:
Great Lakes Trim is a growing manufacture of interior automotive trim parts.
Employees receive two twenty minute breaks and are paid for 8 hours total.
Overtime is available from time to time.
Great Lakes Trim is a family orientated business and fun to work for.
This is an opportunity to be an integral part of the automotive industry by making parts that are used in the latest and hottest vehicles including the Chevrolet Pick-Up, Lincoln Continental, Cadillac XTS and more.
More jobs at Great Lakes Trim