East Bay Charter Township is seeking an Ambulance Director
The most desirable candidates will have paramedic certification with more than three years of experience, management/leadership training and experience.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- All current and up to date AHA Guideline Certifications of ACLS, PALS, and BLS with no violations against paramedic license
- A level of function to practice paramedicine by the Northwest Regional Medical Control Authority, or the ability to obtain that qualification prior to East Bay Ambulance transitioning to ALS.
Specific Duties include:
- Respond to all emergency and non-emergent ambulance calls
- Knowledge of basic ambulance vehicle maintenance
- Knowledge of all ambulance equipment (portable equipment included)
- Scheduling shifts, as needed
- Basic knowledge of insurance and ambulance billing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
- High School Diploma
- Must possess at all times, a current Michigan EMT License or higher and all Northwest Regional Medical Control Authority required programs and certifications
- Knowledge and experience in working with word processing and data entry
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and be a self-starter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with the public and other agencies/co-workers
This position is 40 hours per week, with a varied shift schedule, or 12, 16, or 24 hour shifts, including a regular rotation of weekends and holidays.
Salary is commensurate with experience
This position includes a competitive Benefits Package, including:
- Group insurance (health, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Paid time off
- 457 Defined Contribution Plan
More jobs at East Bay Charter Township