Status TypeÂ Full-Time
DepartmentÂ Risk Management
Work HoursÂ Monday – Friday
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
This position can be located at any location through out Chemical Bank’s footprint.
Under limited supervision, the duties of this position include performing a variety of time sensitive functions within the Risk Management Loss Prevention Department. Daily tasks require the handling of complex and confidential customer information. Alert review and processing which includes clearing or assigning alerts to an investigator is the primary focus in this position. S/he will service the internal and external customers with a friendly and professional demeanor.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* High School diploma or GED. 1+ yearsâ experience in a professional office environment supporting legal or business transactions.
* Two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course at a business or trade school preferred.
* Bank operating systems and/or fraud detection experience.
* Organizational and time management skills.
* Strong customer service skills and ability to work with difficult customer situations.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook). Knowledge of internal computer systems preferred (Bankway, Synergy, and eDesk).
* Ability to work under strict timelines.
* Knowledge of legal documentation requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Interpret and process electronic daily alerts such as fraudulent checks or account activity.
* Assign fraud alerts for further investigation and resolution.
* Clear alerts from active review logs that have been determined as non-fraud status.
* Back up support for legal documentation processing of garnishments, levies, search warrants, subpoenas, and fraud case investigations.
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit ourÂ Careers PageÂ for more information.
Chemical Bank is an EEO/AA employer for minorities, women, gender identity, orientation, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
More jobs at Chemical Bank