Encore Financial Group has helped families and businesses turn their biggest financial dreams into reality for more than a decade. We are currently looking for new financial professionals to help us expand our reach and serve more clients.
As a financial professional with Encore Financial Group, you will benefit from the support of an experienced and knowledgeable team. You will collaborate with a group of experienced advisors and specialists to deliver custom solutions to your clients.
Job duties include creating proposals and following through on necessary paperwork, providing exceptional client service, managing aspects of group retirement plans, investment review, routinely presenting material to clients, marketing and growing clientele to meet goal expectations.
For more information visit: http://encorefinancialgroup.net/new-advisor-recruitment-page/
At Encore Financial Group, we are a team dedicated to helping members of our community achieve and maintain financial independence. We do this via a holistic approach to reducing risk, offering protection services and growth opportunities for our clients who love their family and are serious about their money.
• Active Listening: Listen to and understand your clients’ financial goals.
• Critical Thinking: Ability to help your clients meet their goals, you need to evaluate all the data available.
• Reading Comprehension: It is necessary to understand documents that describe various financial instruments.
• Verbal Communication: You must be able to clearly explain the financial services you can provide to potential clients.
• Service Orientation: A desire to help people
• Process Focused: The ability to create and follow a dedicated process each day to stay on track with servicing clients and completing job tasks
• Prospecting: A dedication to growing business thru actively seeking out new clients
More jobs at Encore Financial Group
Or email your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected]