Underground Contractors, Inc is seeking anÂ Experienced CDL-A Truck DriverÂ
Fiber conduit construction company is seeking anÂ experienced CDL-A Truck DriverÂ to be part of our Northern Michigan team based out of Kalkaska.Â
Utility Construction CDL-A Driver, responsibilities/requirements include:
- Operate with a priority of job safety for all persons working around the equipment, while on site and on the road.
- Reverse and position a heavy truck, without numerous attempts.
- Conduct pre/post trip inspections.
- Communicate the needs of your truck and/or trailer with mechanics.
- Proper licensing and DOT medical examination for CDL driving is required.
- Ability to operate a large heavy truck and trailer without frequently striking non-moving objects, curbs, lamp poles, etc.
- Willing to work weekends and overtime as required.
- CDL-A License Required
- Lift 50 Pounds
- Haul Equipment, Material, and Debris to Various job sites
- Load and Unload Equipment
- Help Foreman as needed
Minimum $20.00 per hour w/CDL-A no restrictions, depending on experience
All Candidates are subject to pre-placement drug screening and criminal background check.
UCI offers a competitive comprehensive compensation, including:
- Company cell phone
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401k retirement plan, paid sick time, paid vacation time and paid Holidays upon completion of applicable eligibility periods.
Equal Opportunity Employer
More jobs at Underground Contractors, Inc.