CornerStone is looking forÂ Entry Level Production Team MembersÂ who are hardworking and dependable to perform a variety of production functions including: operating a molding press, buffing and/or de-flashing of parts, assembly of parts, inspection of parts produced and packaging.
Injection Molding Machine Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety procedures, including the wearing of all required personal protective equipment.
- Follow both verbal and written work instructions and procedures for the job they are running.
- Verify proper components are at the work area before beginning.
- Operate a molding press, buffer, assembly machine or any other piece of equipment for which they are trained.
- Inspect all produced for quality.
- Fill out and complete all required paperwork for production and quality.
- Keep area clean and orderly, this includes aisle ways and areas around the equipment being used.
- Perform any additional responsibilities assigned by Supervisor.
- Must have a high school diploma/GED.
- Ability to consent to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Ability to stand for 8 to 12 hours.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs regularly and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
Injection Molding Machine Operator Benefits:
- Dental, Medical, Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Attendance bonus paid monthly (if eligible)
More jobs at Cornerstone Staffing Solutions