Northwest Michigan Restoration company is interviewing for an Outside Sales Candidate with strong cold calling, communication, closing, and ability to work unconventional hours to join our property restoration team as an Emergency Recovery Coordinator.
This is an outside sales position unlike no other! People skills and insurance industry property claims experience is helpful but not required.
This is not a high pressure sales job at all but for a candidate who can help a property owner in a highly emotional state understand the restoration process so they can make an informative decision regarding their current property disaster circumstances.
Here is what you will get to help you if you join our team:
- National & Local Vendor Programs to Assist Your Efforts
- Experienced Restoration Team
- Developed Marketing Program
- National & Local Reputable Brand
- Resources for Support
- Multiple Industry Association Memberships
- National & Local Advertising
- Cell Phone Allowance & Technology Needed to Get the Job Done
- Company Vehicle or Vehicle Reimbursement Plan
Some construction knowledge a plus
Up to date computer experience a must
Knowledge in emergency response scanner systems a plus
Salary plus commission based pay structure.
Paid holidays & vacation, Health Reimbursement Account, IRA.