Electrical Design Engineer II
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This role will be working in the New Product Development team to develop electromechanical sensors for the Aerospace industry within Honeywell’s Sensing and IoT business. Use your electrical engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving customers globally. Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments. Grow and develop your electrical engineering knowledge in a team-based culture working with innovative products and technologies
Support Honeywell to deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers. You will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world’s most talented engineers. deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell’s next generation of new product developments by designing, testing and/or validating products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs. The selected candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident due to ITAR restrictions.
20 Ensure project and product compliance
15 Assist product and process certification
20 Propose technical improvements
15 Consult with vendors and suppliers
30 Executing Project Subtasks
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Capability to apply broad knowledge of one professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, by consistently taking the initiative to get things done
- Capability to update or modify working methods in your role by following defined procedures
- Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Dexterity to evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Careers at Honeywell – Engineering
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req170776
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 375 N Lake St, Boyne City, MI 49712 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement Â© 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
More jobs at Honeywell