CALLING ALL FUN SEEKERS!
Do you like having fun, laughing, singing, dancing, and attending community events while getting paid to do it? THEN WE HAVE THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU!!!
Who We Are
Alternatives Services is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting people with intellectual disabilities, mental illnesses and/or autism in their homes, jobs, and communitiesÂ throughout the state of Michigan. Â Full and Part-Time entry level positions are currently available in Boyne City.
Why work for ASI?
- Excellent benefit package for full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability option, 403b retirement savings plan option;
- Career advancement potential; Highly supportive management team;
- Paid training, Vacation, and Sick leave, Time and 1/2 pay for Overtime & major Holidays;
- 40 years of experience as a reputable service provider.
- Personal reward of helping others be more independent and live meaningful lives!
- A supportive, positive, team environment; dedicated to your growth & job satisfaction.
- Build positive, caring relationships with the people we support.
- Assist people with a variety of daily living activities, including, cleaning, cooking, shopping.
- Support and participate in leisure activities (at-home and in the community)
- Assist with personal care, including hygiene, basic health, and administering medication.
- Be an advocate and appropriate role model in all interactions with persons served.
- Respect the rights, dignity, property, and privacy of persons served.
- Document daily activities and observations.
Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, possess a valid Michigan Driverâs license, and excellent moral character.
Please call our office at 231-587-5150Â to schedule an interview! Or email inquiries to [email protected]
Or visit our website at asi-mi.org to print an application and apply in person Monday through Friday
Alternative Services, Inc. celebrates the diversity of our employees and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
More jobs at Alternative Services