Over 30 Years of Building Brands, Building Trust, and Building Business!
Knorr Marketing is a fully integrated vertical marketing agency and the North American leader in marketing Home Furnishing Retailers.
Knorr Marketingâs goals have always been aligned with our clients: to engage with customers in relevant and meaningful ways that result in superior experiences, increased brand awareness, and measurable return on marketing investments.
Knorr Marketing is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist works closely with the Director of Digital Marketing and the Digital Marketing Team to maintain, update, create, and execute content across all digital marketing platforms and social channels used by Knorr Marketing. He/She will generate reports and identify trends that are occurring to enhance marketing efforts.
This Digital Marketing Specialist position isÂ NOTÂ an entry level position. We are seeking candidates with a minimum of 2 consecutive years of experience in social media marketing and search engine marketing. Experience with MailChimp Marketing Platform is preferred.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include meeting regularly with team members to discuss campaigns, resolving client digital issues and providing clear and consistent verbal and written communication both internally and externally. He/She will maintain, update, create, and execute content across all digital marketing platforms and social channels used by Knorr Marketing. The Digital Marketing Specialist will continually update his/her knowledge of digital, interactive, online and traditional marketing.
Responsibilities â Include but not limited to:
- Publish and produce social media content & ads, SEM, and email marketing – Primary marketing outlets are Facebook, Google, MailChimp, KnorrWeb, AdWords, and Instagram
- Build/Cultivate client relationships
- Work with Account Executives and Account Managers to formulate marketing strategies
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
- Write and present various reports
- Monitor web and social metrics, drawing conclusions and making recommendations based on findings
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Perform and assist in account management of pay-per-click accounts on Google AdWords and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly account budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Provide creative copy suggestions and ad templates
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Execute and maintain Facebook and Social Media marketing campaigns and advertisements
- Monitor pages, ads and notifications
- Assist in setting up and maintaining client accounts in various digital marketing platforms
- Perform daily account management and optimization of various digital marketing platforms
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines
- Ability to hold themselves accountable
- Assist in the daily email operations to ensure that emails are completed and deployed on time
- Assist with the daily monitoring of email marketing campaigns and delivery performance
- Assist in segmenting email lists and develop systems for nurturing campaigns to various audiences
- Assist in writing and editing content for email distribution
The work offers high levels of responsibility. Tight client deadlines require an ability to work under pressure.
Qualifications and Training Required
A Bachelorâs degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or Computer Science is preferred.
Relevant experience within direct marketing or commercial areas such as retail, sales, and marketing is required.
- Up-to-date knowledge and expertise in digital tools and techniques
- Strong consumer focus and understanding of how theyâre using new and emerging digital platforms/technology
- Experience in developing and implementing a wide range of digital marketing strategies
- A passion for digital marketing and new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas and technologies simply
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Familiarity with a creative development process
- Experience with:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Ad servers (Google AdWords)
- Facebook insights and other social platforms
- SEO/SEM best practices
- MailChimp Marketing Platform or another mass email marketing platform
- Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign is a plus
- Web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience in digital marketing and/or social media roles
- Proven experience in quantitative analysis of digital marketing results including strategic recommendations for campaign optimization based on quantitative results
- Project management and client relations management experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) is required
- In-depth knowledge of digital media, planning, and placement preferred
- Experience with a CRM platform is preferred
More jobs at Knorr Marketing