Growing statewide company seeking local delivery drivers for the Traverse City Area.Â
Starting Pay & Position
- Full-time local delivery positions available departing from our Traverse City area depots delivering to local businesses.
- $120.00 daily guarantee for route drivers plus opportunities for commission on cases delivered.
- Daily and Quarterly bonus opportunities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for checking products when loading before leaving on route to ensure that all product is on the truck.
- Responsible for removing product from truck and delivering into accounts.
- Utilize customer service skills when making the delivery by being courteous, friendly, and respectful.
- Collect payment from accounts when necessary and return payments and all other documents to the office upon route completion.
- Communicate with the office and Customer Service to ensure that products are delivered correctly.
- Ensure that orders are delivered according to established policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum age 21
- Able to pass drug & alcohol test
- Acceptable DMV record required
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Must have valid CDL B License (One year verifiable driving experience) with Air Brake Endorsement or Chauffeur License (Two years verifiable driving experience)
- Obtain DOT Card thru GLWAS during pre employment physical
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and personal time.
- Competitive health benefit package including BCBS medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401K contributions after probationary time is met
- Voluntary Life insurance
AboutÂ Great Lakes Wine & Spirits:
Great Lakes Wine & Spirits is Michigan’s Largest Alcoholic Beverage Wholesaler, servicing all 83 Michigan counties. Employing over 1,000 people with facilities throughout the state, We Are Local, Everywhere.
Founded as a family business nearly 80 years ago, the tradition of good business principles has remained the cornerstone of Great Lakes Wine & Spirits success. Honesty, hard work, fair dealing, service and an ongoing commitment to the customers and staff. Great Lakes Wine & Spirits strives to provide an ever escalating standard of innovation and service to its customers and to responsibly enhance demand for its products.
More jobs at Great Lakes Wine and Spirits