Description:Â Cutting operators work in the cutting production area. They are involved in loading the cutters, counting, measuring and verifying materials to be cut, and quality inspections of the cutting machine outputs.
- Spreads, counts, verifies the count and specification of material to be cut.
- Verifies the quality and output of the cutting machine.
- Follows standardized work policies and procedures including all standardized work.
- Meets all quality standards, production quotas or run rates.
- Willingness to be a team player, dedicated to quality work and maintaining an excellent attendance record.
- Ability to flex between different production roles within the plant and perform other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalencyÂ
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel and stand for long durations of time
- The ability to properly lift up to 50 lbs. on a periodic basis.
- Standing and movement 8-10 hours per shift (day) on a routine basis
This job is performed in a climate controlled traditional production area. Activities will be performed mainly standing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
More jobs at Armor Express