Immediate opening for a independent, ambitious individual who is great with people and digitally savvy to manage the clients of a rapidly growing software company. This is a client-facing role to deliver ongoing support and guidance around business strategy and topics after the client has been sold and become a customer. He or she will focus on relationship-building and proactive support activities that in turn promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption, retention, and renewals. This individual will manage high profile accounts in the media industry and will work closely with their teams to successfully implement and grow their business around our software. The ideal candidate has a history of success interacting positively with clients and managing those relationships.
This is a full-time position based in Traverse City, MI.
- Facilitate successful onboarding of new customers
- Leverage the GeoTix service team, methodologies, and best practices to support successful implementation on the customer side
- Ensure that the customer’s GeoTix usage runs at an optimal level of performance
- Understand and explain how features within the GeoTix platform relate to customer needs
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations to generate proper levels of adoption, ensure renewals, and create new revenue opportunities
- Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and help map software capabilities to achieve these goals
- Be an enthusiastic and energized partner in helping clients succeed
- Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the client issue until its resolution
Skills and Competencies:
- Customer oriented with a focus on quality
- Ability to interact and collaborate with key stakeholders within client organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate enthusiastically and efficiently with individuals at all levels
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Undergraduate degree required
- 2-5+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Proven track record of working with customers on projects
- A history of success engaging and inspiring clients to see and take hold of opportunities
- Experience in managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing areas of responsibility and tasks to completion under strict deadlines
Geo Ticket Portals, Inc. develops and distributes GeoTix, a SaaS product that allows local media companies to sell tickets to local events. Geo Ticket Portals, Inc. is always looking for independent, ambitious people in the areas of software engineering, customer success and sales who want to join an exciting, nimble and creative environment. GeoTicket Portals is located in Traverse City, MI and we wake up every day with the goal of creating products that hold their own anywhere in the world, while getting to live and play in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
More jobs at Geo Ticket Portals, Inc.
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]