Customer Service Representative
Plascon Group is a world-class manufacturer of specialty plastic packing that is used in the food service, institutional and pharmaceutical industries.Â We take great pride in producing custom, innovative solutions and are looking for smart & engaged candidates to join our team.Â
The Customer Service Representative is responsible coordinating customer orders from the time it is placed to the time it ships, including all internal process entries. Delivers excellent customer service, maintains positive customer relationships and provides administrative support. The hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Â
Summary of key duties and responsibilities:
- Greets inbound sales leads via web, phone, email, chat and provides the foundation for an excellent brand experience from Plascon.
- Inputs customer orders into Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (MAS90 & Global Shop). Promptly sends confirmations to customers.
- Maintain customer data in an ERP system (MAS90 & Global Shop).
- Makes production and invoice entries into ERP system (MAS90).
- Creates and submits purchase orders to internal and external vendors.
- Responds quickly and courteously to customer and team memberâs questions and requests.
- Ability to focus, maintain concentration, and work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Takes initiative, ownership, acts with urgency and communicate effectively with all members of Plascon.
- Maintains customer satisfaction with prospective and current customers.
- Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input.
What we are looking for:
- Successful customer service experience required.
- High School graduation or equivalency required; Associates degree a plus.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Able to use an ERP System. Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills.
- Basic Business Math and Accounting Knowledge.
- Good communication skills including writing and proper phone etiquette.
- Customer service driven.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work quickly, accurately and efficiently.
- Able to prioritize daily workload and multi-task.
- Able to learn new programs and processes.
If interested please go to:Â Â https://plascongroup.applicantpool.com/jobs/ or follow the links on our career page.
For more information on Plascon go to https://www.plascongroup.com/
More jobs at Plascon Inc.