Are you looking for a career in a professional office setting with a growing company? If so, MI Call Center’s Bellaire office would like to hear from you!
MI Call Center is currently seeking approximately 150 new CSRs no later than 10/1/2018 to join our growing team. We have begun new work with additional clients on a number of new projects including a project related to transportation services/tolls.
We are seeking candidates that can demonstrate responsibility, accountability, and professionalism in all aspects of their professional lives.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Join an energetic and professional Bellaire, Michigan call center team in an effort to communicate accurate information to callers in an empathetic and clear manner
- Utilizing advanced communication skills and etiquette, the successful candidate will answer clients’ inquiries in a professional manner to resolve the customer’s outstanding issue(s)
- Candidates are expected to work quickly and handle a high volume of calls regularly
- All full time employees are offered enrollment into the company sponsored health plan
- Set shifts make scheduling appointments and managing work-life balance easier
- Overtime opportunities may become available to assist with generating additional income
- A caring and encouraging management team ensure every employee is well suited to be successful
- Holiday pay for hours worked on company recognized holidays
- Some Part-Time shifts are available
The starting pay is negotiable potentially up to $11.00/hr.
All new hires for this project will be paid a minimum of $10.00/hr with possible additional performance-based incentives to top performers
More jobs at Mi Call Center