The UPS Store in Traverse City is seeking Customer Service Representatives
Job Duties include:
• Greet customers and determine how to exceed their expectations.
• Deliver exceptional customer service through customer interaction and quality product delivery
• Receive and process customer packages for UPS shipping, including lifting and weighting packages on scale, accessing Manifesting software, generating labels and retrieving from customer’s vehicle when requested
• Record all sales transactions on POS (Point of Sale registers) and accurately process cash, check, money orders and credit card transactions. Print reports as requested
• Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and products
• Operate all other software packages like mailbox manager and scanning to email
• Operate copiers, fax machines, binding equipment and all other office machines in a safe, efficient and productive manner. Help customers operate copiers
•Receive, sort and place mail in mailbox modules accurately.
• Assist in merchandising the center, including: stocking shelves with product, ensuring a clean and orderly appearance of product, informing appropriate personnel of inventory levels for re-ordering supplies, being informed of product specifics (i.e. warranties, durability claims, pricing, etc.)
Full and part time positions available
Wage starts at $11 per hour
Monthly incentives based on individual sales
Opportunity to grow within company
More jobs at The UPS Store