Speedway is seeking Customer Service Representatives for the Traverse City locations
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment (full-time positions)
- Paid vacation (full-time positions)
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
- Exciting incentive and rewards programs
- Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
- Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
- Ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all foodservice products
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
As always, all positions are considered permanent, not seasonal or temporary. We do not lay off or let go of help after the summer.
For part time positions, we always offer the desired amount of hours candidates wish to work up to 32 hours.
If you have no work experience at all or have experience as a: cook, cashier, dishwasher, server, custodian, or greeter and have a great work ethic, positive attitude, and engaging personality we would love the opportunity to talk with you!
More jobs at Speedway