Customer Service Manager
Description:Â Manage the day to day activities of the customer service department. Direct Customer Service Reps in providing customer support, updates, problem solving and resolution. interacting with production, sales, and accounting.Â Responsible for developing the team and driving strong customer service delivery,
- Interface with customers, providing updates on delivery and schedules.
- Facilitate the resolution of problems and issues between customers and production.
- Provide detailed updates on shipments, tracking data, ship-to-date counts and remaining deliveries.
- Direct order entry /processing, ensuring orders get put to the floor in a correct and efficient manner.
- Provide support to sales, dealers end-user customers with pricing information and technical data sheets.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- College degree preferred.
- Management experience in customer service required.
- 3 to 5 yearsâ customer service experience, managing and leading the function.
- Strong problem-solving skills.Â Exposure to Lean principles preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop staff to increase skills and area efficiency.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook.
Job Type: Full-time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
More jobs at Armor Express