Status Type Full-Time
Department Risk Management
Work Hours M – F 8-5
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
The CRA Specialist will be responsible to assigned region(s) to assist with strategies and initiatives that drive the CRA scorecard and exam performance for the region. The CRA Specialist has shared responsibilities for the lending, service, and investment performance of the region. The position will include analyzing and qualifying loans for CRA or community development credit, assisting community service activities, and serving as a resource for the regional LOB staff on CRA lending, investment, and service programs with the assistance and supervision of the CRA Officer.
The position also involves maintaining effective outreach relationships with community groups and organizations, developing an understanding of the issues they face that impact the community, and providing information regarding the Bank’s policies and procedures relating to the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and our commitment to community development lending, services, and investments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Community Development Market Manager with monitoring and reporting CRA Performance.
- Assist the Community Development Market Manager with coordinating volunteer service events.
- Assist the Community Development Market Manager with tracking, qualifying, and reporting CRA community development activities (lending, services, and donations) and uploading supporting documentation.
- Management of the Regions service and donations que (Processing and Qualifying)
Preferred Experience and Other Qualifications
- Advanced-level knowledge of the Community Reinvestment Act.
- Minimum 2 yearsâ experience analyzing and reporting CRA related activities.
- Experience working with Angel Points
- Knowledge of related bankâs CRA operational policies and procedures and CRA products and services.
- Proven ability to effectively train and instruct others in a formal classroom setting or in a one-on-one environment.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Service-oriented attitude and attentive customer relation skills.
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit our Careers Page for more information.
More jobs at Chemical Bank