Immediate opening for a Cost Accountant at Circuit Controls Corporation in Petoskey, MI.
Maintain and analyze the standard costs and maintain the price lists. Preparation of journal entries, financial reporting and manufacturing variance analyses.
- Calculate and maintain the standard costs in the ERP system
- Maintain and distribute the price lists
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Prepare financial reporting and variance analysis
- Assist manufacturing to identify root causes of variances
- Report on margins by product
- Lead semi-annual physical inventory
- Office position â primarily sedentary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disability to perform essential functions.
- Bachelorâs Degree in Accounting or equivalent years of experience
- Microsoft office knowledge, including intermediate/advanced excel skills
- Manufacturing cost accounting experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem solving skills
More jobs at Circuit Controls Corporation