Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of âAdvancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Livesâ is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Responsible for managing and supporting customers with the proper disposable pathology products within designated territory to achieve agreed sales results.
Please submit a resume with documented sales results for current/past position.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual product sales goals set for the territory
- Work in coordination with local SAE, ISS, Distributor(s), and/or Dealer
- Ensure the integrity of data is accurate and representative of current customer base
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through delivery of sales and support assistance
- Providing expense reports with receipts on a weekly basis
- Coordinate product demos, installs, and customer training when require
- Actively engage in ensuring a safe working environment for all associates
Required Education, Experience, Skills
- BA/BS Degree in Life Sciences
- Minimum 1-3 years proven sales experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Must Possess a valid Driverâs license
- Great work ethic
- Financially motivated
Travel: Required (Up to 75%)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. Weâre innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here youâll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MI-Grand Rapids
Req ID: SEL001209
More jobs at Danaher Corporation