What Youâll Contribute to OHM Advisors
OHM Advisors is looking for a qualified Construction Group Manager – Engineer to support the efforts within our Petoskey office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of construction experience and be able to work as part of a team.
* This position involves day-to-day interfacing with project team members, with our clients, contractors and other technical experts and disciplines regarding project related items.
* Opportunity exists for a variety of project experiences and the potential for advancement in the organization.
* Effectively communicate project details to the project team and clients.
* Provide project related guidance, coaching, and direction to staff.
* Manage and prepare project scope descriptions, schedules, and budgets.
OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâs legal duty to furnish information.
More jobs at Orchard, Hiltz & Mccliment, Inc.