job id -Â 743999673716848
The Construction Crew Foreman (CF) will create a team that constructs quality projects that are profitable and provides a positive construction experience for the customer.
Construction Crew Foreman Responsibilities:
- Foreman provides professional leadership by creating a safe, organized work environment that is productive and enjoyable and treats all employees and customers with dignity and respect
- Ensure crew members, including new hires, are fully trained and follow all safety and construction procedures
- Foreman coordinates efforts with the Area Crew Supervisor for continuous crew training and re-training
- Construction Procedure Manual and Training Manual and Best Building Practices
- Communicate with the customer on all contractual aspects of the project
- Organize specific jobs for the crew members in a way which provides opportunities for success
- Utilize the unique skills and contributions of each for training and growth
- Maximize the overall crew efficiency
- Bring repairs and projects in on time and within budget with Morton quality
- Foreman leads by personal example and requires cooperation by all crew employees in timely starts and stops
- Daily planning; the CF will
- Review daily assignments for each crew employee
- State the expected and acceptable progress for the day
- Review safety and training items and discuss overall job performance
- Provide Project Management to include plan reading, scheduling coordinating suppliers and subcontractors and project completion
- Take an active role in interviewing, hiring, and integrating new employees into the Morton Buildings team.
Construction Crew Foreman Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years leadership in management in the building construction industry
- OSHA 10 hour, Equipment Operation and Competent Person Certifications
- Applicant must hold a valid class A CDL license
- Standard weight lifting requirements – 50 pounds, with occasional lifting up to 100 pounds
- Morton Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates offered employment will be subject to a pre-placement test which does include a physical and drug screen.
- For more details go to URL.
More jobs at Morton Building Inc.