Responsible for contacting all assigned groups booked by Sales Managers, to arrange and organize all aspects of a group’s stay.Â Â Book and coordinate all function space for day functions (groups with no lodging rooms required).Â Â Coordinate with all other department to provide maximum service for all departments.
- Coordinate all aspects of an assigned group for all activities either on or off property.
- Contact all assigned groups within 48 hours of receiving file, by telephone and email.
- Coordinate with Group Contacts to prioritize work to ensure that the specific needs of each group are met
- In partnership with the Director ofÂ Â Group Services Managers and Group Services Administrative Assistant communicate all changes, additions, and deletions to other departments within 24 hours of change.Â Â If group is in house, all changes, additions, and deletions must be done immediately.
- Attend and coordinate onsite/pre planning visits
Ensure that all function sheets are out two weeks prior to scheduled functions
- Coordinate each group event with each involved department to ensure that each event runs according to plan and to contract.
- Other duties as assigned.Â
This position requires 2 years of professional experience in meeting planning, group services, or sales â preferably in a resort or hotel setting.
A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalency is required.
- Must possess a valid driverâs license.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Extensive skills with MS Word, Powerpoint, Access, and Excel are required.Â Â
This is a full-time position eligible for all company/resort benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement account with company paid matching funds, paid vacation, and additional Resort perks for skiing, golf, dining, lodging, fitness center, spa treatments, logoed wear, and much more!Â
Â Shanty Creek Resorts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or other protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws.
More jobs at Shanty Creek Resorts