nterlochen Center for the Arts is looking to hire Concessions Clerks for the 2019 season of Interlochen Arts Camp. The dates of the contract are 6/10/19-8/17/19. Â This is an hourly position that does not include housing. Pay will start at $10/hour. One meal is provided in our cafeterias during work shift, when service is open. Â There will some limited clerk openings that include housing and meals for individuals who live more than 30 miles away from campus. The stipend for this position, including housing will be $1,550.
– Daily participation in food and drink preparation and other jobs as assigned at Melody Freeze Cafe, Coffee Tent, Grill Tent, or CJâs Cafe. Â Clerks will be assigned to each area as needed.
– Maintain good communication with manager, supervisors, co-workers, and customers (including campers).
– Maintain high quality standards, safety, and sanitation in all areas.
– Adhere to all Interlochen Arts Camp employment guidelines
– Keep the inside (counters, rugs, equipment, sink and dishes) and the surrounding campus grounds clean and sanitary.
– Must be able and willing to work nights and weekends, as scheduled.
– Applicant must know how to run a cash register and be able to correctly count change, and work accurately and responsibly with money.
– Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to customersâ orders.
– Applicant must be at least 14 years of age at time of application.
– Experience at other coffee shops, restaurants, and/or ice cream shops is preferred.
– Must be willing to work independently and as part of a team, as needed.
– Must be able and willing to exert fast paced mobility for up to five hours at a time, have the ability to bend and lift up to 30 pounds frequently, and have good hand and finger dexterity to prepare/serve food and drinks for/to customers.
More jobs at Interlochen Center for the Arts