Responsible for running Vertical Lathes and Horizontal Lathes. Will run various CNC controlled machining centers.Â
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works in manner which demonstrates commitment to personal safety and that of others within the organization.
- Setups machining tool and proof of 1st piece.
- Reads blueprint and follows BOM and routes information on production orders.
- Performs quality checks using micrometers, calipers and gages.
- Runs production parts at or above standard rates and update Andon boards.
- Problem solves issues with the machine setup, part issues or the CNC program.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience running a CNC machine
- Must have experience with Blue Print reading, G-Code Reading, and perform quality auditing and checking
- Experience with Calipers, Micrometers, tape measure and other quality measurement tools
- Experience with Doosan Horizontal Lathes and Bullard Vertical Lathes a plus
More jobs at EJ- Americas