We are a very busy company in need of additional help. The job typically requires 5+ years of experience, or equivalent. Without technical supervision, performs the most complex machining and fitting of all kinds of parts, tools, and machines in support of production operations or job shop machining.Â Lays out work from blueprints, sketches, and written specifications.Â Sets up and operates all available machine tools and performs progressive machining operations on work involving very close tolerances or unusual requirements.Â Determines operation sequences.Â Uses skillfully all machinists’ hand tools and measuring instruments.Â Familiar with working properties of all materials. Fits and assembles where necessary.Â This is not a production machine tool operator. We provide the following benefits:
- competitive wage (starting wage based on experience)
- 401k with employer match
- medical/dental benefits with low premiums for the entire family
- employer paid life insurance
- employer paid short term disability
- accrue vacation from date of hire
More jobs at REMPCO inc.