$1,000.00 signing bonus!
A CNC Lathe Operator will use a Lathe to machine steel parts to Customer specifications.
- Properly read process sheets, blueprints, and sketches.
- Mount part between centers, in chuck, or to faceplate.
- Know how to use and select the tooling required for each job.
- Inspects first piece and spot check other pieces for conformance to specifications.
- Follow weekly schedule to turn jobs to meet shipping deadlines.
- Maintain machine maintenance and cleanliness, fill out proper checklists.
The ideal candidate to join the Century team will posses the following:
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Mechanical and mathmatical aptitude.
- Ability to follow directions written or verbal.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Be detail oriented.
- High level of integrity.
Come join a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals. Century can provide you will a life long career and advancement opportunities!
Century Inc. is a Veteran Owned Small Business and equal opportunity employer. All employees are required to pass physical, background and drug testing prior to employment.
More jobs at Century, Inc.