Kelly Services is seeking hardworking individuals to work as a CNC Machine Operator for a premier client in Traverse City, Mi. These positions require the setup, programming, and operation of CNC mills, lathes, or other various manual machines. This is a temp to hire position where you will train on 1st shift and upon completion move to 2nd shift. Pay is based on experience in this field.
As a CNC Machine Operator here are a few things to expect on a regular day:
– Build parts to specification using machine tools
– Using mathematics and instruments such as calipers you will calculate dimensions and tolerances.
– Inspect parts to meet quality standards
– Set up, adjust, and operate basic machine tools
– Review blueprints, sample parts, and other provided information to determine methods and sequences of operation to fabricate products.
– Perform routine maintenance to machinery and your work area
More jobs at Kelly Services, Inc