$1,000.00 Signing bonus!
The CMM Operator role will be running CMM equipment to insure that products produced meets all quality and dimensional requirements. They will be responsible for product compliance to drawings and preliminary inspections to program parts.
, The CMM Operator role will be running CMM equipment to insure that products produced meets all quality and dimensional requirements. They will be responsible for product compliance to drawings and preliminary inspections to program parts.
- Program, Maintain, and Optimize CMM inspection programs to precedent
- Review job related material and process documentation, confirm accuracy
- Work with all departments to improve the quality documentation and processes
- Verification of in-process parts
- Use of other measuring devices such as â hardness testers, optical comparator, conductivity/PH meter, refractometer
- Assist Production in the translation of results
- Assist with calibrations of gages/fixtures
- Keep CMM’s clean and software up to date
- Additional duties as directed by Quality Manager
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of related experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Proficient in Windows software
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Print reading
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Basic Metrology
- Basic Understanding of the Machining Process
Come join a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals. Century can provide you will a lifelong career and advancement opportunities!
Century Inc. is a Veteran Owned Small Business and equal opportunity employer. All employees are required to pass physical, background and drug testing prior to employment.
More jobs at Century, Inc.