The Lead Express Technician is responsible for performing general and specialized maintenance and repairs while applying proficient skills in communication, leadership, and technical aptitude. This is a Full-Time position and pay is $28k+ per year.
The Lead Express Technician will direct the daily activities of the Express Technical Team (3 to 5 members) ensuring that priority workload is completed in a timely and proficient manner.
- Conducting visual inspections on vehicles and complete a multi-point inspection form
- Coordinating and performing a wide range of maintenance and minor repair up to 1.5 hours in duration including but not limited to LOFRâs, Fuel filters, Tires, Recalls, bulbs, belts, batteries, and inspections
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintaining a technician schedule to ensure efficient and accurate through put.
- Communicating effectively with the Express Service advisor, Service Manager, and customers.
- Training and development of the Express Team as needed
- Maintaining shop equipment, storage, and work areas in a clean and orderly condition
- Using power tools like pneumatic wrenches in order to remove bolts easily and quickly.
- Using common hand tools like screwdrivers, wrenches, and pliers, to work on small-scale parts.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Willingness to learn and grow as a technician
- Valid Driver License.
- State of Michigan certification in the skill areas of brakes and steering and suspension.
- Once employed, obtain and maintain Level 1 training in Fiat Chrysler’s training program.
- Be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- High school diploma, GED, or degree in automotive service technology related field from an accredited institution.
Our Commitment to You
Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, benefits and life insurance
- Consideration for promotion within all of Bill Marsh
More jobs at Bill Marsh Chrysler Traverse City