Chrysler Automotive Technician Mentorship
Bill Marsh Chrysler is currently seeking a Mentorship Full-Time Automotive Service Technician to add to its growing service department.Â We are looking for someone with communication and customer service skills, as well as physical, mechanical and analytical abilities.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in the automotive industry. We want to put you on the path to becoming an automotive technician. You will be taught personally by an accomplished, productive and respected technician.Â Through this mentorship, you will have the opportunity to work towards becoming a Master Certified Technician and earn money while you learn.
Wages begin $13/hr depending upon experience.Â As productivity and quality of work increases, compensation starts to convert to more bonus than hourly.Â Mentorship technicians have the opportunity to move into $25-$39k yearly compensation.Â The 2ndÂ third of our technicians earn between $40-$60k and the top 1/3 of our technicians earn $65-$90k+.
- Basic knowledge of automobiles and computers.Â
- Positive, friendly attitude along with a customer service mentality.Â Enjoy working as a team.
- Willingness to earn State of Michigan certifications or have them already.
- Willingness to learn new technology, new repair and service procedures or specifications.
- Willingness to learn the best process to ensure that every critical part, every complex system and every component is secure and working properly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Valid Driverâs license.
- Ensure that cars are kept clean, undamaged, and without changes to the interior settings.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes paid for by Bill Marsh. Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times
- Adhere to all attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping standards
After your mentorship, you should be able to:
- Have the proper training to be a productive technician and move to a higher income.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair with efficiency.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if any additional safety or service work is needed.
- Operate electronic diagnostic equipment, power tools and common hand tools to work on cars.
- Communicate effectively with team members to facilitate repairs.
- Accurately document work performed on the repair order.
- Road test customer vehicles.
Our Commitment to You
- Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Training, Paid Vacation
- Safe working environment
- Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision benefits & life insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
More jobs at Bill Marsh Automotive Group