Certified Nursing Assistant Primary Location: United States-MI-MITraverse City Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) NeuroRestorative Michigan
Come join our amazingteam of CNAs supporting individualswith brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries andillnesses. Make a difference every day as apatient advocate providing quality of life enhancing services to those weserve.
Hey, East Bay, Mayfield, Williamsburg and Garfield Township, MI! As a Certified Nursing Assistant with NeuroRestorative Michigan, you will perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Administer proper medications according to physician’s orders and established guidelines. Provide documentation for all medications given.
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, financial management, and community and social integration.
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served.
- Perform, coordinate and assist with household activities such as housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Provide transportation for individuals to activities and appointments.
- Initiate emergency procedures on as needed basis.
- Use equipment correctly and safely; report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents or incidents to supervisor.
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation,
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings and trainings as required.
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do.
More jobs at The Mentor Network