Grand Traverse Pavilions is seeking Certified Nurse Aide’s (CNA) Part-Time
Job Description and Qualifications include:
- Part-time CNA positions available on all 3 shifts, scheduled 3 days per week
- Must be available to work every other weekend and every other holiday rotation
- Performs basic resident care activities and related non-professional services in caring for the personal needs and comfort of residents
- Must be 17 years of age, and at least 18 years of age to work the 10:30-6:30 shift
- Must have already completed a recognized Nurse Aide Training program and obtain a current State of Michigan certificationPart time positions offer a starting wage of $14.79/hour, 30 cents/hour shift differential and 50 cents/hour weekend differential
Paid holiday bonus, generous paid time off system, retirement pension, and longevity bonus.
This is a great position for those going to school or with family obligations!
Life Insurance – provided by Unum for all employees working at least 24 hours per week – Coverage begins the 1st of the month following 60 days worked. Employee Life Insurance – $5,000.00 – Employer Paid
Municipal Employees’ Retirement System (MERS) Effective immediately upon date of hire. Employer sponsored defined benefit pension plan. Employee contributes 0.4% towards benefit through payroll deduction. Employee is fully vested after 6 years of employment and can collect retirement benefits at the age of 60
Longevity Compensation Regular full-time and regular part-time employees who have worked at least four (4) continuous years will receive a longevity bonus.
Earned Time off System (ETO) – Earned after 500 hours worked.
On-Site Wellness Center – Available immediately upon date of hire.
Child and Adult Day Care Services On-Site Voluntary enrollment available immediately upon date of hire.
More jobs at Grand Traverse Pavilions