Harbor Care AssociatesÂ is seeking dependable and compassionate caregivers to join our team in theÂ Petoskey AreaÂ . Must possess excellent communication skills, have the ability to read and interpret instructions, and be able to deal effectively with the demands of the position- performing a broad range of simultaneous duties.
*Daytime shifts/Weekend shifts available currently
Must have reliable transportation, as this job involves travel.
The right person for this position will assist in maintaining a physical and psychological environment which will be conducive to the best interest and welfare of the client.
Harbor Care Associates provides on the job training for all employees.
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid Michigan Driverâs License, along with valid Auto Insurance
- Must have good communication skills
- Appropriate observation, reporting and documentation of patient status and the care or service provided
- Ability to read and record vital signs (temperature, pulse, and respiration)
- Knowledge of basic infection control procedures (Standard Precautions)
- Knowledge of basic elements of body functioning and changes in body function that must be reported to a supervisor
- Maintenance of a clean, safe, and healthy environment
- Recognizes emergencies and emergency procedures
- Physical, emotional, and developmental needs of and ways to work with populations served by Harbor Care Associates including the need for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her property
- Work requires physical exertion up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Must pass background test and drug screening
*Harbor Care Associates provides a flexible work schedule and offers on the job training for all employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
More jobs at Harbor Care Associates