Status Type Full-Time
Department Card Services
Work Hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
The duties of this position include performing a variety of customer service and clerical functions related to our ATM Machines and Card products and services. Tasks may include: Processing card orders & maintenance, filing, daily balancing, account adjustments, exception reports and monitoring department inbox. All functions are performed under the supervision of the Card Services Supervisor and the Department Manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* 0 – 1 Years experience in function
* 1 – 3 Years experience in industry
* Must have strong customer service skills.
* Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail.
* Communicates an outgoing, friendly and professional demeanor. Must have the ability to work effectively in a team.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs: Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General Customer Service
* Answers customer calls and e-mails related to ATM/ Debit card products and service offerings.
* Answers phone queue calls based on skill set needed for job function and according to the Service Level standards set by the Department Manager.
* Seek to provide exceptional customer service to both our Internal and External customers.
Able to perform daily tasks related to one or more of the specific job functions listed below:
* ATM machine balancing and support.
* Card Orders/ Maintenance/ Inbox / Able to support Card related services such as Mobile Wallet & Secure Code
* Reloadable/ Expense/ Pay cards
* Gift cards
Other / Miscellaneous
* Run and reconcile daily or monthly reports as requested.
* Retrieve support documentation as needed.
CHEMICAL BANK SUCCESS PROFILE
All team members are expected to exhibit the following competencies associated with our Corporate Success Profile:
* Customer Dedication
* Community Immersion
* Relationship Building
* Team Player
* Creative Initiative
* High Standards
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
Team members in this role should also exhibit the following competencies:
* Job Knowledge
* Organizing and Planning
* Positive Impact
* Mission Focus
* Problem Solving / Decision Making
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit our Careers Page for more information.
More jobs at Chemical Bank