Status Type Full-Time
Department Card Services
Work Hours Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
The duties of this position include performing a variety of clerical functions within the Card Services Department related to the processing and investigation of ATM/Debit card disputes; while adhering to specialized procedures and regulations related to disputes of this nature. Duties will also include maintenance and support of all products offered and delivered by the department. All functions are performed under the supervision of the Card Exceptions Supervisor and Department Manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* 0 – 1 Years experience in function
* 1 – 3 Years experience in industry
* Must have strong customer service skills.
* Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail.
* Communicates an outgoing, friendly and professional demeanor. Must have the ability to work effectively in a team.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs: Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Answers customer calls and e-mails related to ATM/ Debit card products and service offerings.
* Answers phone queue calls based on skill set needed for job function and according to the Service Level standards set by the Department Manager.
* Seek to provide exceptional customer service to both our Internal and External customers.
Able to perform daily tasks related to one or more of the specific job functions listed below:
* Processing ATM/ Debit card disputes including research and investigation.
* Preparing customer communications and processing transactions.
* Filing cases with Mastercard through FIS our card processor.
* Processing Compromised card breaches and reissues.
Other / Miscellaneous
* Run and reconcile daily or monthly reports as requested.
* Retrieve support documentation as needed.
* Work on additional projects or assignments as needed.
CHEMICAL BANK SUCCESS PROFILE
All team members are expected to exhibit the following competencies associated with our Corporate Success Profile:
* Customer Dedication
* Community Immersion
* Relationship Building
* Team Player
* Creative Initiative
* High Standards
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
Team members in this role should also exhibit the following competencies:
* Job Knowledge
* Organizing and Planning
* Positive Impact
* Mission Focus
* Problem Solving / Decision Making
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit our Careers Page for more information.
More jobs at Chemical Bank