Car Lot and Clean-up Attendant
Life is short – work someplace awesome!Â The best candidates for this position enjoy preparing something special for our used car clients.Â We take great pride in what we do.Â We clean and refurbish new and used vehicles, maybe not to the point of perfection but darn near close.Â We have 2 full-time porter positions available.Â $13.50/hr
- Performs cleaning and appearance reconditioning services on vehicles prior to their delivery to customers and or placed into inventory.Â Such services may include, but are not limited to washing, vacuuming, shampooing, buffing, polishing, minor paint touch-up, dye applications, and dressing tires/vinyl.Â
- Completes work assignments in a timely manner.
- Maintains high ethical standards in daily activities.
- Produces high quality work to promote guest satisfaction and enhance inventory appearance.
- Notifies appropriate supervision if delays are expected.
Working Effectively With Others
- Promotes a productive working relationship with others.
- Generates pride and commitment within the department and Bill Marsh.
- Promotes cooperation and teamwork through actions.
- Maintains positive working relations.
Applying the Basics
- Completes time ticket correctly.
- Maintains work and supplies, keeps area clean and orderly.
- Attends department and company-wide meetings as applicable.
- Valid Driver’s License
Our Commitment to You
- Paid Vacation
- Safe Working Environment
- Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and life insurance
More jobs at Price Point Used Car Super Center